If you run a women’s or parenting website then you already know this…
Pregnancy calendar information is among the most important and well read content of any parenting website.
According to BabyCenter 2014 Millennial Mom Report, 73 percent of first-time pregnant women have watched an online video in the past month and one in five say their interest in online video has increased because they have less time. As a result, mothers are more focused on video that will teach them something they need to know.
You probably also realise that internet video is booming and is set to dominate the way people will consume content online for years to come.
VideoPartner’s high quality, customisable, pregnancy calendar videos (one 2-3 minute video for each of the 40 weeks of pregnancy) help expecting parents understand everything they need to know from week one through to birth.
Watch these sample chapters and trailer now.
If you incorporate VideoPartner’s Pregnancy Calendar Videos into your website you will:
- Deliver exclusive, original and highly attractive content to your customers and visitors (discover the editorial benefits)
- Attract new, profitable, revenue streams from monetisation of the videos (discover the financial benefits)
- Gain significant marketing advantages including new visitors and extra views for your sponsors and advertisers (discover the competitive advantages and marketing benefits)
- Have a simple plug and play solution without IT headaches (read more about IT benefits)
If you have heard enough already and want to talk business then please contact us.
Anyway, so just how powerful is video content? Watch this. “Show Me Something” An Infographic Exploration of Video Engagement, April 2014 by ComScore and Shutterstock
The numbers are impressive.
- A third of all online activity Is spent watching video
- The average Internet user is exposed to an average of 32.2 videos per month
- An average user spends 16 minutes 49 seconds watching online video ads every month
- 80% of Internet users remember the video ads they watch online
- 26% Of Internet users look for more Information after viewing a video ad
- Click-through rates increase 2-3 times when marketers include a video in an email
- Subscriber to lead conversation rates increase 51% when video is included in an email marketing campaign
- 80% of your online visitors will watch a video, while only 20 percent will actually read content in its entirety
- Your Website Is 50 times more likely to appear on the first page of a search engine results page if it includes video
- Mobile devices account for 10 percent of global online video plays
- Consumers are 27 times more likely to click through online video ads than standard banners
- The video CPM for midtier sites and placements this year is approximately $25 and reaches nearly $33 for premium destinations
- Overall, interactive preroll outperforms regular preroll when it comes to lifting brand awareness, message association, and purchase intent.