If you choose to incorporate our pregnancy calendar videos into your website you will be helping your company make money fast.
There are three simple ways our videos help you to increase your profits.
Increase Your Sales Through Video Monetisation
Pregnancy calendar content is very popular with users – and advertisers or sponsors.
When you incorporate pregnancy calendar videos you will have new revenue streams from more products to sell. For example, pre-roll, mid-roll or post-roll advertisements, special sponsorship packages, display ads on the same page as the video and ads in email alerts containing links to video content.
You could also pay per view options.
Increase Your Profit Margins – Video Ads Command Premium Rates
Because the cost of our videos is so low it means that the return on investment begins much quicker. So profits appear relatively fast.
Once the initial investment has been covered, the revenue flow, and profit, from selling video advertising is significant.
Video ads generally command premium rates from advertisers.
Given these c$25 / c€20 CPM rates, which of course vary from country to country, that can be charged for pre-roll, post-roll, mid-roll, display etc. we believe you can easily make a positive return on investment in less than one year.
Did you know? U.S. digital video ad spending is expected to almost double in only four years, from $4.14 billion in 2012 to $8.04 billion in 2016.
Reducing Your Costs
It cost us a lot of money to make this video series. It would cost you a similar amount if you tried to do the same.
But you don’t have to. We sell you a country exclusive licence for the fraction of the price.
That’s right. By buying our pregnancy calendar videos will save around 90% of the cost compared to filming your own.
Outsourcing video content saves money because you don’t have to:
- Provide expensive salaries and benefits for new video specialist employees.
- Hire even more expensive freelance/ temporary workers for a one off project.
- Give current employees specialized training so they can complete certain projects.
In the meantime you might like to review these useful articles, reports and presentations about monetising video content.
- Brightcove presentation: Video Monetization by Brands for Brands (pdf) at Imedia Agency Summit 2013 in Asia)
- Brightcove White Paper (free download): From Ads to Paid Content: Monetizing Online Video – Business Models and Strategies for Generating Revenue with Your Video Content (2013)
- FreeWheel Video Monetization Report Q1 2014 (free download)
- Monetizing your Content in a Digital World, Ernst & Young 2012 (pdf)
- The Future of Video Monetization is Unlike Anything We’ve Seen Yet (opinion blog post, 2013)
- How to Monetize Video on the Web
- Drive Revenue Over the Top: The Value of Subscription Billing in Monetizing Video Content by Nucleus Analyst (free download)